Why not treat yourself to the ultimate relaxation and natural healing experience for a healthier you. As a specialized massage therapists we are committed to your comfort and satisfaction.
In an age of technical and, at times, impersonal medicine, massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach based on the body's natural ability to heal itself. This is your time to heal, relax and escape.
So what are the benefits to receiving regular massage and/or bodywork treatments?
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body's natural defense system, against toxic invaders
- Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level
- Releases endorphins - the body's natural painkiller - and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion
- Assists with shorter labor for expectant mothers, as well as less need for medication, less depression and anxiety, and shorter hospital stays
Choose from a variety of services:
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage
Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Treatments & Massage
Trigger Point Massage
Fusion Massage (Mixture of above techniques)
Children’s Massage & Spa treatments
Not sure what treatment is right for you? We will work with you to learn what massage techniques will help promote your health needs.